Breaking News

Sweet Sexy Love Quotes For Your GF&BF


Sweet Sexy Love Quotes



The place I want to be whenever I am with you is closer.

Sweet-Sexy-Love-Quotes-BF-GF




Sweet Sexy Love Sms/Quotes





The loveliest dresses are worn so that they can be taken off.



All I want is to snuggle up with you, darling.



You don't have to play stupid since being intelligent is nothing short of sexy.



I hate the discomfort your clothes are bringing in the room,
 would you mind taking them off?



A wise man and a foolish man have no difference once they fall in love.



You should be a gentleman who knows when it's time to hold her hand and
when to pull her hair.



You should kiss me in the rain so that I can become wet twice.



If you happen to kiss my neck,
trust me,
I won't be responsible for anything that happens next.




I want you to bite me harder
and make me moan louder because
 bite marks are loves notes that have been written on flesh.



Absolute beauty is seen when a sexy lady has everything to flaunt,
 but she opts not to reveal it instead.




Nothing feels so right like a tight hug from your sweetheart.




It feels pretty amazing when you use your spirit to touch someone,
and they instead use their heart to touch your soul.




The kind of kiss that I want is the one that takes my breath away,
electrifies my skin and leaves me feeling drunk and dizzy.




I don't like the loneliness on your lips, would they mind meeting mine.





Even if you don't think that I am sexy, I am pretty sure that I am super romantic.



I am conversant with three languages only; English, sarcasm and sexual allusions.



Sexy couple quotes



I want
To do with you
what spring does
with
the
cherry trees




Whenever I am lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling,
all my thoughts are about you, and that gives me a lovely feeling.





I am thinking about you always.




The reason I love you dearly,
and it would hurt deeply to lose you
is because my life got better the moment you became a part of my life.





I don't want to be everything to everyone,
but I want to become something special to someone.




I can't feel the taste of my lips,
 would you mind doing the tasting for me?





The sweet kisses we share are a way of sealing our souls for a moment in time.




I long to hold you tightly in my arms as I whisper the words,
I love you into your ears.
Sexy-couple-quotes-Sms-BF-GF



I long for the day that I will get married to you
since it will feel like a sleepover with my best friend every night.




Although the world is made complete by millions of people,
 my entire world is made whole by you.




From the moment I fixed my ears on you,
I have been falling in love with everything I see,
and I want your emotion and hot love endlessly.




I would make a decade's travel juts to enjoy the sweet taste of your undying love on my lips.



The only way to settle this argument like mature adults can only be done in the bedroom with our clothes on the floor.
Unfortunately, you missed out on how hot I looked today.





Sexy Quotes For Boyfriend



I have seen the best and the worst parts of you, but I choose both.


Sexy-Quote-For-Boyfriend




All of us are in search of the demons that can play well with ours.




Although I might have been late to be your first,
I want to assure you that I am prepared to be your last.




You can call me any day every day.




My typical body weight is the weight of your body on me.




I wonder why you wake up with coffee while you have the option of waking up with me.




Some of the most memorable moments are the ones that you cannot tell anyone,
 but I am glad to share them with you.




I knew I was deeply in love with you when home changed from being a person into being a place.





The most incredible feeling is felt once you realize how deeply and genuinely in love you have fallen with him.




Although I love being alone,
it would be lovelier to be alone with you.





The most important discussion that you can ever have is the conversation between your fingers and the other person's skin.




If you want to have my body, seduce my mind;
if you want me to be yours forever, search for my soul.




Now you have some of the best love quotes for him and her. Rekindle your relationship by sending your loved one these sparkling quotes.

No comments

Please Dont Comment Spam Link Or Anythink Like That Thank You